Search by Image是一款浏览器插件，可以帮助用户通过图片搜索相关信息。可以帮助用户通过图片搜索相关信息，解决用户在查找图片资料时的难题，提高工作和学习的效率。
Search by Image 插件功能介绍：
Search by Image 插件描述：
Search by Image 插件下载：
Search by Image 插件安装流程：
(2) 从设置->更多工具->扩展程序 打开扩展程序页面，或者地址栏输入 Chrome://extensions/ 按下回车打开扩展程序页面
Search by Image 插件原文介绍
A powerful reverse image search tool, with support for various search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and TinEye.
Search by Image is a browser extension that makes effortless reverse image searches possible, and comes with support for more than 30 search engines.
Search by Image is an open source project made possible thanks to a community of awesome supporters. If you'd like to support the continued development of the extension, please check out armin.dev/go/patreon
The extension helps journalists and researchers verify the authenticity of images, and assists in the identification of false information on social media. Search by Image is also popular among photographers, helping artists explore how their work is shared on the web, while shoppers find it valuable for discovering similar products at discounted prices.
The extension enables you to search for images from the context menu and the browser toolbar with the help of a diverse set of reverse image search engines, which can be toggled and reordered from the extension's options. Visit the wiki for the full list of supported search engines.
Images positioned at the selected area are detected regardless of how they were embedded in the page. The extension also supports searching with images from your device, images from private sites, and captured areas of the page.
A handful of search modes are offered that serve different use cases. The search mode can be set independently for the context menu and the browser toolbar from the extension's options.
• Select URL: select an image on the page and search with the image URL. This is the default search mode.
• Select image: select an image on the page and search with the image file. This search mode is preferred for sites which do not allow the direct linking of images, such as private sites.
• Capture: search with a captured area of the page.
• Browse: search with an image from your device. Pasting images from the clipboard is also supported.
• URL: search with an image URL.